New Equipment at Lit Restaurant Supply
Visit Our Brand New Equipment Showroom
Why buy from Lit Restaurant Supply?
- In Business for over 70 years.
- 60,000 square foot warehouse
- Open to the Public
- No Membership Fee
- Below Retail Price
Huge Selection of New and Used Equipment.
Why should you buy your Restaurant Equipment from Lit and not from the Internet?
- If you are not willing to come visit our store, buy from the internet!
- If you are lucky enough to live near Memphis, you are close enough to visit us.
- Our salespeople are nice and can answer your questions – decades of experience.
- We have a large inventory of new and used and whichever you choose, you are much better off looking at the equipment in person – to touch and feel it.
- Our equipment, whether new or used, has been tested by us before it is placed on the floor for sale. You can have confidence that our equipment will work because we have tested it and will not put it on the floor if WE are not confident that the equipment will work.
If you buy new equipment from the internet, oftentimes you may have to put it together. Depending on the type of equipment, some of the assembly may be challenging. Furthermore, the shipping company may not have the proper expertise to deliver your refrigerator. Refrigerators and freezers are not the same as shoes and books. They are complex machines that have compressors, coils and are filled with refrigerant gas. Delivery can often cause damage to the refrigerator’s compressors or coils. We often receive new Equipment straight from the manufacturers that we determine is not ready for sale. If we can’t fix the issue with our know-how, we we will return it to the manufacturer so that you can have the utmost confidence in buying New, and not just used, equipment that you purchase at Lit. Many times, internet companies do not include the Freight Charges or Handling Charges and at Lit, there are no Freight or handling charges to anyone within a 30 mile radius of our store.
All New Equipment comes with Manufacturers Warranty.
Since we have been dealing with the manufacturers for decades, we are in the best position to solve any problems that you may have.